Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New Pics of Cherokee


Happy Wednesday. I'm really late posting today. 

I didn't get a chance to get to my stamping studio yesterday. 

Thought I'd share a few new photos of Cherokee. 


My poor girl had a very hard time last week. 

We took her to have her fixed. She ended up staying overnight

at the vet's because she was not alert enough to come home. 

She's doing much better now, and back to her old self. We have to 

take her back this Friday to get her stitches removed. 

Can't believe she is 5 months old now. 


Since we are not having her de-clawed I've been trying to train 

her where she can scratch in the house. Most of my craft room has peg board instead

of dry wall and she is using it to scratch. I couldn't be happier!

Its been cool this week. More like Fall weather instead of Summer. 

I have a pot roast in the crockpot, and thinking about putting up the Fall/Halloween 

decorations.....just kidding. Its suppose to warm up into the 80's next week. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: