Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Christmas in July Week Gift Box


For day two of Christmas in July week I used the 

same stamp set (Joyful Christmas) as I used for 

yesterday's one sheet wonder. 

This time I inked the stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and

stamped on Shimmery White cardstock. I did this twice. 

I colored in both flowers using Cherry Cobbler blendabilities. 

The bottom flower is in its full form. On the second flower

I cut out the top leaves. This was popped up over the bottom flower. 

Leaves were colored using Old Olive blendabilities. 

Crushed Curry ribbon was wrapped around Tag a Bag Gift Box (#130927) 

The flower was popped in the center of the box over the ribbon. 

Simple tag was added using Scallop Tag Topper punch.

Closer view of the flower. The center was colored with Daffodil Delight and highlighted

with chalk marker. I think you'll be able to see the great look that the shimmery

white cardstock gives in this photo. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: