Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Take a Tip Tuesday #20


I have a simple tip for you today.

Remember that pile of cardstock and designer paper scraps

that Cherokee was guarding? (see Sunday's post)

Well at least once every week I'll make a card

or two just using the scraps on my desk. 

It helps to clear up the scraps and gets my 

creative juices on how to use them,
 
Card uses Kinda Eclectic stamp set....which by the way 
 
is going into my all time favorite sets to use. Love it! 
 
Red layer uses another new item on my desk Lovely Lace 
 
embossing folder. 
 
Designer paper Type Set. 
 
I did find a stray tooth mark in the designer paper that I'm 
 
pretty sure I didn't put there so I know it was Cherokee. 
 
I used the piece anyway....Shhhhh don't tell her but 
 
I covered it up under the vanilla layer. She'll never know. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: