Monday, July 7, 2014

Mailable Monday # 69


Welcome to another edition to Mailable Monday.

This post will also kick off Christmas in July Week.


I started with a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock.

Then randomly stamped with Joyful Christmas (which I 

was happy to find out it is on the carry over list from SU and still a 

current stamp set) using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

Next I used Work of Art to add color to the flower using Crisp Cantaloupe, 

Strawberry Slush, and Real Red. 

The leaves were stamped with Old Olive. 

I used one of the stamps from Gorgeous Grunge to fill in some of the blank areas. 


I cut the sheet in half then took each half and cut into 2 1/8 pieces. So I 

ended up with 8 strips. 

Here are some of the cards I made. 

The greetings are from More Merry Messages. Which is also on the carryover list

and still a current stamp set. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: