Sunday, July 20, 2014

From the Garden


Check out the size of these

zucchini, and cucumbers.

Skip was so happy that the cucumbers grew this year.

Its hit or miss with them. Sometimes they hit good, 

other times not so much. 

I've been roasting the zucchinis on the grill. 

I slice them up throw them in a large zip lock bag,

add some olive oil, sea salt, and Italian seasonings.

Shake the bag then put them in foil packets for the grill. 

We did go see Rise of the Planet of the Apes on Friday at the

Drive In. A lot of the movie had subtitles due to the apes using 

sign language. I think I'm going to need to get my eyes checked as I 

was having trouble reading all the words. You know I don't go to a movie to 

read! LOL

We also saw Tammy. Was really disappointed in that one.

The movie wasn't that funny, and frankly I was offended by them making fun 

of a large, not so bright woman. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: