Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Blended Bloom and Blendibilities



I was in the mood to color this afternoon.

Single stamp is called Blended Bloom. 

It is a perfect stamp to use the new Blendiblities with. 

Colors Cherry Cobbler, and Daffodil Delight. 

Leaves are from Summer Silhouettes inked with Old Olive. 

Greeting from Wetlands inked with Early Espresso.

I also used Gorgeous Gunge with Crumb Cake ink just

for background filler. 

I didn't get around to posting a tip yesterday. Mostly 

likely will not post a tip this coming Tuesday either. I'm 

hoping to get my Christmas in July completed so I can

post that all next week. 

Skip went back to work. He still has more vacation coming,

but he'll take that in August. 

I have an appointment with my knee doctor on the 9th of this month.

Going to be talking about getting the knees replaced. 

Not looking forward to that but it has to be done. I'm 

not moving around very well, and the steps in the house are killing me. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: