Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Take a Tip Tuesday # 21


I love the new Scallop Thinlit die. 

Try using designer paper with the die instead of cardstock for a blast of color. Like

I did for today's card. 

Designer paper Flowerpot. 

Also just like the Hexagon die remember to use a layer of 

wax paper between the cardstock/designer paper and the die. 

This will make the release from the die much easier. 

To attach the die cut I found the best way is to use 

Tombo liquid glue. I just spot glue some of the scallops to 

the base card. 


Don't forget to save all those negative pieces that are left over. 

You can make great mosaic cards with them.


Here is my finished card. I used Beautiful Bunch stamp set and matching punch. 

Colors: Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry, Garden Green

Greeting from Geometrical stamp set. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: