Saturday, April 25, 2015

Note Cube



Sorry it has been almost a week since my last post. 

I haven't been in the mood to stamp. I think the cold blast we had this

week has made me shut down. I've been taking it easy. In the recliner reading. 

I did do out patient therapy yesterday morning that seemed to perk me up a bit. 

I can bend the new knee to 128. Still having trouble getting it to lay straight. 

But I guess it is a work in progress. 

The above project is a note cube. I picked some up at Hollo's last Saturday. 

I was going to take photos of the other sides, but the camera battery needs to be

charged (thanks to John running it down). 

I do have a few other projects in the works, but they are detailed and going to take

me a bit of time to complete them before I can share them with you. 

I got on the scale the other day and found out that I gained two pounds. ACK!!!

I'm blaming it on the weight of the steel knee. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: