Saturday, February 20, 2016

Time for Tea


I used Cuppa, and Timeless Textures stamp set to create this card.

Colors: Pool Party, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, and Bermuda Bay. 

Used a mini staple to attach the white thread to the tea bag. 

Both the main image, and accessories were hand cut out. 

I have a little tip. I wasn't getting good coverage with the large polymer tea cup stamp.

Try as I might when I inked and stamped there were bare places that didn't pick up the ink. 

So I took a sanding block and lightly sanded the stamp in both directions. 

When I inked again I got great coverage. I used to use this trick on bold image wood block stamps, 
 
I hadn't tried it on polymer. Happy that I got good results. 
 
Sending out get well wishes to my dear friend Connie. Just found out yesterday that
 
she has been very under the weather. Get well card is in the mail for you Connie. 
 
Hope you are feeling better soon! Love ya. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: