Sunday, February 7, 2016

Shabby Chic Sewing Card


While I'm still organizing, and labeling the stamping studio

I did find time to stamp yesterday evening.

I combined two different stamp sets to make this card. 

Victorian Dressmaker which is a See-D's stamp set, and Vintage Threads

made by TPC Studio. Since I'm organizing I thought it would be a good

idea to group like sets together, so all the sewing sets now together. 


The designer paper is a SAB selection called Perfectly Artistic. I love the paper

because it reminds me of the shaving cream technique. You get that great swirled 

look without the mess and the smell. 

I used Basic Gray ink for the stamping and added a small background piece of

 Tempting Turquoise that was embossed with two different folders. 
So we didn't make it to the garden show as planned yesterday. We decided to go wait and 
go next weekend. Instead we saw a movie The Finest Hours. It was an excellent movie! 
Chris Pine was wonderful. Such a heart warming story based on a true story. 
Today it is all about football. I'm rooting for Denver, but the boys in my family say NC will win. 
Won't have to cook as Skip wants pizza. I'll be happy that football season is over. Means Spring
is on the way. Going to be a very warm 47 today, but we will be back to cold and snow by Tuesday. 
Think I'll be heading out to Pat Catan's today. I have another thing I want do in the craft room, and 
it requires a craft store run. Lucky me!!!! Anytime I can craft shop is a good day.
Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It's not AZ, it's NC. Silly rabbit...what's it matter to you since you are rooting for Denver. GO DENVER!!!!!!!

Lov,
Kat