Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tin Flowered Watering Can


I am late posting. Just forgot to set up the blog post for today. 

I know shame on me! 

Found some more stuff in my crafting stash to decorate. 

Perfect for Spring (it will get here soon, it will get here soon)

this little metal watering can. 

I used the Botanical thinlits along with Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Black, and 

Garden Green cardstock for the flower pieces. 


The plant poke is Crumb Cake using From the Garden stamp set and matching

thinlits. I also found some cut pieces of crochet trim from a long ago stamp camp

and tied those around the handle. 

To finish it off I added some pearls to the flower centers. 
 
I really have to start "shopping" in my craft room before running to the store
 
to buy more things........right? 

Okay I'm off to write up tomorrows post before I'm late again! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: