Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Someone has been messing with my Magnets


My friend Connie made me this darling little tin years ago. 

It has magnets on the back and is stuck to the side of the fridge. 

Inside the tin are lots of little magnetic words. 

While the family was over on Sunday someone or someones 

got into the little tin and left me a message. 

I found it on Monday while I was cleaning up. 

If I had to guess I'd have to say it was my nephew Corbet.

First I asked Skip if he left it. He didn't know the tin had words in it. 

All these years on the fridge and he didn't know that? 

When I asked John he didn't admit to it, but also said that there wasn't enough words

to select from. So I'm thinking he watch from the side lines while Corbet spelled it out. 

Let see if he reads this and fesses up. 

Stamping trails 
Karen

No comments: