Monday, June 20, 2016

Mailable Monday #156


This card came about because I found a piece of designer paper

in one of my cardstock drawers. How it got in there I haven't a clue. 

I think it was a leftover piece from when I mounted the canvas art. 

Anyway I decided just to stamp on it. I used Awesomely Artistic stamp set. 

Colors: Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke, and black ink. 

I sponged from the lower edge through the middle and ended at

the opposite corner. I still thought it needed something so I used the background

stamp with white ink and stamped only where the sponging was done. 

There is going to be a full moon tonight. This has not happened on a Summer 

Solstice in the past 70 years. Going to be the longest day of the year. Now if only

I could find a stone circle..........(Outlander)
 
Kat......Just a wake up! 

Oh the CAVS won last night! OMG the Cleveland sports curse has been lifted!!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: