Thursday, August 11, 2016

Crazy Bird Get Well Cards


Okay the birds are just so dang ugly that they grow on you. 

At least wise they have grown on me. I'm 

glad I broke down and finally bought them. 

The background was done with a chicken wire embossing folder by Cuttlebug. 
 
After embossing I lightly went over the raised image with Chocolate Chip ink. 

Bird was done in Crushed Curry. Hat Basic Gray, bow tie Real Red. 

The card on the left has the bird holding a bunch of flowers they were 

done with Blushing Bride.

I spent yesterday picking up the house, an moving some stuff

around in the craft room. I emptied out a large drawer that had a ton

of stamping wheels in it. Since I haven't used a wheel in month of Sundays

I took them out and boxed them up. Not sure what I'm going to do with 

them at this point. I may just store them for a bit. 

Now what do I fill the "found space" with? I'm sure I can fill it

with something. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: