Monday, August 1, 2016

Mailable Monday # 162


Happy August! 

The summer has just flown by! 

I broke out an "vintage" stamp set. The flower is 

from Art of Life. The greeting is also SU but I'm not

sure what set as I combined a bunch of like words together several

years ago. 

Now the background is a new layering stencil called Gothic. Its

by Tim Holtz. I lightly sponged it with tea dyed ink. 

And I give you a tip. I first stamped the greeting directly on the vanilla 

layer, but it stamped crooked. Its a wood mounted stamp and I 

thought I'd just eyeball it, but wrong! So in order to save the card

I stamped the greeting again and punched it with the ticket punch. 

Sponged the edges and popped it over the crooked mistake I made. 

Shhhhhh no one ever needs to know I'm not perfect! LOL 


Look who's fast asleep on the couch. I couldn't resist taking this photo of

Cherokee on her back with a pillow under her head. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: