Friday, August 5, 2016

Roomie Box to VC Rocks Member


I was in a roomie swap with Nancy on the VC Rocks group.

Here are some of the things I made and put in her box. 

This started out as a 1/2 empty wood mount case. 

I added a glass drawer knob at the top. 


Side view. 


I made a divider to hold the 2 way glue pen, liquid Tombo, and 

glue stick.


This holder has a SU mister bottle, and ink pen with a flower topper. 


I've been having fun making these mini legal pad covers. This

one matches the other decorated items. 


Inside view. 


Matching bookmarks. 


One of the word sets from July's paper pumpkin was perfect to attach the candy

dots, and rhinestones. 

Her in box was also a set of 20 cards, mini gift bag with a package of small doilies, 

and some stamped scrapbook elements. I wish I would have 

taken a photo of them, but I forgot. I used the Sprinkles of Life set. 
I made need to make me some as they were very cute. 
I did receive Nancy's roomie swap, and I'll post photos of those tomorrow.

Big shout out to my dear friend Marianne.

Happy Birthday to you!!!!! Have a great day! 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: