Sunday, August 7, 2016

Mini Pocket Letter



This is my first attempt at a mini pocket letter. 

I have to say I really love the Fuse Tool. 

Getting the hang of it. The ruler that comes in the kit

is a great for getting the fused lines straight. 

I backed each pocket with a piece of cream cardstock. 

I wanted the items in the pockets to stand out so I thought

the cream cardstock would do that. 

The center pocket is just filled with sequins. 



So I had to make a large pocket letter to attach the mini

pocket letter to. I tell you these things and ATC are just addicting! 

Speaking of ATC....while I had the fuse tool out I also made this



Its  a shaker artist trading card. Cool!


Anyone want to swap? 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

I do! I do! I can't wait until we can start trading ATC's! I just got the Fuse Tool, (thanks again for enabling me :), but I haven't tried it yet. Should finish up my recipe swap tomorrow so I can take it over to Melissa's, then I should be ready to play. Love these, especially the ATC.

hugs,

Krafting Karen said...

Hi Carolyn. I already swapped out this one, but I have a Christmas one I just finished. I'll be posting a pic of that one tomorrow. Let me know if you want to swap out that one. Have fun with the fuse tool