Saturday, August 13, 2016

New Trash Bag


When my friend Kat was here we

took a trip to Jo Ann Fabrics where I found

this cute little bag. 

Its a bit smaller than the standard size reusable bags that you 

can buy in the grocery store. At first I was going

to leave it in the car so I could reuse it when I went to the craft stores, but

then I decided that I wanted to see it everyday, so I turned it

into a waste container for the stamping studio. Just lined it with 

a plastic bag. 

I may have to buy another one to leave in the car for those shopping emergency's.

Speaking of reusable bags....

 
I got this Cleveland bag for Kat. Thought she might need

a bag to hold her Pat Catan goodies. Since she has visited me several times I thought

she needed a Cleveland bag.


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: