Sunday, August 14, 2016

Die Cut Cards


Still playing with die cuts that Ceil sent me (via Kat)

This one uses Tim Hotlz Pine Trees. The 

reindeer is also a stamp set by Tim. No thinlit to cut it 

out so I had to break out the craft knife along with the scissors.

I mounted all the elements on a white panel that was embossed with

the Woodland folder. 


Here is another die cut. The tree and the border was all cut

with one die. Not sure where Ceil got this one but I think its awesome! 

I mounted on a Woodland folder panel then I ran it through 

the Gently Falling folder. 

Snowman is from Ink-a-dink-a-doo. It was fussy cut, and mounted on pop dots. 


Ceil was busy cutting all these die cuts for me. 

There are several in the group that I plan to use in Sarah's wedding scrapbook. 

Thanks again Ceil! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: