Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Christmas Pocket Letter


Well I'm just having a blast making pocket letters. 

These things are like potato chips....can't make just one!

I made this one using a Christmas theme. Using reds, kraft, and white cardstock,

and designer paper. 


Of course I had to break out the fuse tool and 

make another mini pocket letter to go with the standard size one. 

a

I got new stamps the other day from a sweet online stamping buddy

Lisa. She sent me two Tim Holtz stamps. I used the Santa in the center of the

pocket letter. The stamp has the words to the Night Before Christmas and I used

it as a background to all the cards in the pockets including the mini pockets. 

Big thanks Lisa!!!!! 

This letter is up for trade also, but I think my VC Rocks pal Carolyn is going

to trade with me. 

I'll be back tomorrow with tales from the Garden. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: