Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Shopping


Just a few new things I picked up at JoAnn's the other day. 

They were on clearance so what else could I do? Just walk

on by them and pretend they weren't there calling my name? 

And you know I'm a sucker for Tim Holtz stuff. 

Really love the pop bottle caps embossing folder. Yes I'm 

from the North and we say pop not soda. The package

also has a tape measure folder. Perfect to go along with my sewing stuff. 

The other two pack has clock faces, and gears. They will be great for

guy cards.

Adding to my layer stencils with this sunburst. 

I also got Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die. Which was also on clearance. 

I had a good class at the Brunswick public library last night. 

We got started on making an art journaling book. I'll share photos when I get more

pages done. The teacher Suzanne has a degree in Arts. Very nice lady and helpful. 

Its a three night class. One more next week, and the last one in October. 

Well time to say goodbye to Summer. Today is the last day. Going to be 

in the 80's so I'm going to go out and enjoy it. Can you believe that Fall starts tomorrow? 

Where did the time go. Only 9 more days till my birthday. Hubby asked me yesterday

what I wanted and I told him I didn't have a clue Normally I know the answer to that

question. I'll have to think about it. 

Warm Last Day of Summer trails
Karen

No comments: