Thursday, September 29, 2016

Turkey Crazy Bird?


This tag was made for a Harvest/Thanksgiving tag swap.

Couldn't resist putting feathers on one of Tim Holtz Crazy Birds. 

I cut him out of a manilla tag then added the color with an

aqua paint and inks. 

Feather thinlit by StampinUp. 

The greeting is also from StampinUp call For all Things. 


Misc designer paper used for the feathers. I stamped the papers first

with the matching feather stamp and Early Espresso ink. Hubby saw

I was having problem yesterday fussy cutting out the wattle, so he cut

it out for me. 

Of course I also added an easel to the back of the tag with the new die I bought. 
 
Today is National Coffee day!
 
 Dunkin' Donuts has been around 66 years and to celebrate they are
 
 selling a medium cup of coffee for .66 cents.
 
Krispy Kreme is  giving away 12oz coffee with a free glazed donut.

I think I'll be hitting Starbucks today for a tall Latte.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: