Thursday, September 15, 2016

Halloween Pocket Letter


Well I had a blast creating this pocket letter. 

These things are so addicting. Betcha can't make just one! 

I know I can't. 


For this one I made a mini witch's spell book. 

I was to lazy to print out spell book on the computer so

I did it by hand. The hat is mounted on a jumbo paper clip. 


All the pages are decorated. This is the middle of the mini book. 

I used the sewing machine down the center to keep the book together. 

Special thanks to Kat for sending me her stamp set (so quickly as I just

asked for it on Monday and I received it yesterday). I needed

potion bottles to put in the book. The table was made using

the hardwood background stamp by SU. I wanted to 

make the spell book look like it was old so I crumbled up the inside pages and

sponged the edges. 


The center pocket features a lift up flap and another decorated paper clip. 


Under the flap is a decorated shaker. 


I have been getting some use out of the fuse tool. I made the shaker for

the center pocket, and this mason jar filled with stamped spiders and glitter. 


I like the toad that wants more "boos" LOL 

The lower pocket has embellishments attached to a burlap background. 

This one is also up for trade. Although its going to be hard mailing this one as I

really like it. 
 
OMG I just saw that today is the 15th. The month is half over and I'll be 56 in two weeks. 
 
Where does the time go? 

Stamping trails
Karen
Pin It

No comments: