Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Craft Day Prima Tag


I was lucky enough to getting a little

coloring lesson from Emily. 

Big Thanks Em!!!!!

This Julie Nutting set is calling Craft Day. Its

a smaller dolls set made to use in planners. Since

I don't use a planner I'll be using the stamps to make

tags, and to put on greeting cards. Will be perfect

for my "crafty" friends. 


Emily is a great teaching. With the smaller

dolls I won't be stamping the clothes on designer paper

and cutting them out like I do with the larger dolls. 

The smaller dolls will need to be colored with Prisma pencils. 

Winter Solstice is right around the corner on the 21st. 

So.....get ready.....yes I'm going to say it.....


Winter is coming! 

Had to quote Games of Thrones Ned Stark. 

But it is coming. I feel it here....shiver, shiver! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: