Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Ornaments


I'm back today with more goodies I received. 

For today's post I've grouped all the new ornaments. 

The sparkly elephant is from Lisa. Love him! 


Sailor hat from Marianne. Skip really liked this one. I did to

just adorable!


Santa is made using the flat part of the mason jar lid. 


And the burlap wreath made using the rings of a mason jar lid. 

Both made by Kat. They are great! 


Snowman hat made by Connie. So cute! 

Thanks ladies! 

I went to Michael's this afternoon and managed to 

drop 42.00 dollars on just Christmas clearance items. 

Got lots of supplies to use for next year's flipbags, pocket letters, 

and other swaps. So I feel I got a great start. 

It was freaky warm yesterday. Got up into the 60's.

I went out and took a long walk through the neighborhood. 

So nice getting out in the fresh air. 

Tomorrow I think I'll start taking down the tree.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: