Friday, December 30, 2016

New Year's Prima Doll Tag


Here is the tag I came up with for 

New Years. 


Features Audrey prima doll  by Julie Nutting. 

The clock face is from a vintage paper pack I had. 

I backed it with a spider web from Stampin'Up. 

I thought it made the clock look Gothic. 


The dress is trimmed with shimmery black cardstock. 

The trim is some that I had bought at Hobby Lobby. The pearls

going down the center of it were ready attached. Makes a nice shawl. 


I made a clip art piece to attach to the lower part of the tag. 

Then added some silver gears to match the wrapping

paper I used on the base of the tag. That's right I used

everyday wrapping paper on the tag. I got that from Micheal's for

.50 on clearance. Thought it would be perfect for a New Years tag

as it was covered with different clocks, and watches.
 
The snow started last night. It was really coming down. 
 
So I woke up to a winter wonder land! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: