Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Wedding Scrapbook


I've been very busy making Sarah's wedding scrapbook. 

Going to give it to her for Christmas. 

Here are a few completed pages. 
When the Once Upon a Time book and 
matching papers came out I purchased it with
the hope of someday using it all. When I dug through 
all my stuff I found out I had bought 3 packs of the designer paper! 
It has been safely tucked away for years just waiting to be used. 
I used the flyer from Cedar Point and spun it into a 

a page with a Wizard that I made years ago and kept. 

Thought it would be perfect since her and Jason met at Cedar Point while

they were both working there. 


Dress fitting with mom. 
Wedding day! I'm glad the photographer did some of the photos in 

black and white. 


I also kept some plastic cases to hold 3d memories. These

worked out great. I put one of the table favors and blue stones

that were used for the table vases. The pull out with

Magic was one of the place cards, and the burlap ribbon
is like the table runners. 
Cake cutting.


This is the first page of the book. Photo of Sarah from her high

school days. She made the dress. 


Inside cover. Card made by my friend Kat years ago. 

It was for an obscure holiday. I knew it would come in handy one day! 


I put some photos inside the card. 


More wedding day photos. 


I like the hand shots. 


Last page of the book. 

There are more pages, but I didn't want to post them all,

but you get the idea. Hope Sarah loves it. 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: