Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Cards from Friends


I received some cute card sets from friends. 

This adorable gingerbread set was made by Lisa. 


Great job Lisa. Thanks! 


The elegant star set made by Connie. 


So beautiful. Thanks Connie! 


I forgot to post this cute elf gift bag that

Emily made for my gift. 


I just love her drawings. She is so talented. 

Speaking of Emily she came over for a visit yesterday, and

we all went to Applebee's for dinner. We both love their 4 cheese mac,

and cheese. I was craving pasta yesterday so it was perfect. 

The tree is down and put away. Guess the holidays are over. 

Always a let down putting away the tree. 

I'm still in shock over Carrie Fisher passing away. So sad, as

she was still young. RIP Princess. 

Stamping trails
Karen
Pin It

No comments: