Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Fall Theme Photo Frame


Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. We

had a calm day at home. John was at Emily's, and

Sarah was with her hubby at his parents. 

Since is was snowing I wanted to go take a walk in the snowflakes, 

so we walked on the Brunswick Lake trail. So pretty, but a bit cold! We did see three deer

dash across the woods kicking up snow in there wake. That was nice to see.

This is a little flip frame that I made Skip for Christmas. The frame is by Tim Holtz. 


Photos were taken in October. 


me on the bridge. I added very few embellishments. 

Didn't want them to overwhelm the photos. 


hubby looking over the lake. He didn't even know I took this photo. 


and I had to add a photo of a duck because we see them all the time.


Last page. I have a few more photos from this day, so

I might go back and add some more. 

Went down to a very bitter 17 degrees last night. Very windy. 

I'm going to be hitting some craft stores today. Need to see if I can find

some after Christmas sales. 

Stamping trails
Karen 



No comments: