Monday, December 11, 2017

Mailable Monday #220


Happy Monday to all!

I made this card yesterday afternoon. 

Was in the mood to make something, and just
 
trying to get back in a crafting mood. 
 
Used retired SU set Beauty of the Season. 
 
Prisma colors used to color the bird and branch. 
 
Added some glitter to the piece with crystal gelly roll pen. 
 
Background word stamp by Tim Holtz, and done with Crumb Cake ink. 
 
Took hubby grocery shopping with me yesterday afternoon. 
 
I think he was suffering from sticker shock at the total bill, as
 
it was higher than normal. Had to pick up all the stuff I need for 
 
the Christmas cookie baking day coming up this Sunday. 
 
I was also in sticker shock when I saw that a bottle of real vanilla extract
 
was 7.99!!!!
 
I knew in the back of my mind it would be high as I had heard earlier this year
 
that the price of vanilla was going up. Could have paid less and got the imitation 

vanilla, but I don't like to cut corners on Christmas cookies. Have to use the best

to get the best cookies. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: