Monday, December 25, 2017

The Christmas Story House


Since I'm getting older I don't remember if I posted 

these photos or not, but I thought since it is

Christmas Day and The Christmas Story is being

played all day this would be a good time to post. 

Back in March me, hubby, Sarah, and friend Kathy went to 

visit the Christmas Story house right here in Cleveland's Tremont area. 
 
 
Me and Kat. See the leg lamp in the window? 


Closer view of the lamp. Or as Ralphie would say....electric sex in the window. 


Sarah and her dad standing in front of the tree. 


There is that bowling ball. 


In the kitchen...now where are those bad hound dogs? 


 Skip under the sink. 


Stove....I bet there is red cabbage in that big pot, and

meatloaf in the oven!


Time to bast that turkey! 
 
 
On the steps. 


Calling to tell Schwartz's mom that her son taught Ralphie to say the "F" word.  
 
Well I have a ton more photos that were taken that day, but
 
it is 1:24 am, and I really should be in bed or Santa will never get here. 
 
Looks so pretty outside as we are getting some snow. 
 
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!!
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: