Monday, December 4, 2017

Scallop Circle Snowman Tag


Well this is not a Mailable Monday project, but

I just haven't been able to keep the blog updated. 

Thought I better post soon or my readers might

think something happened to me. 

This happy little guy is part of the gift tags I've been

making. Made with different sized scallop circle punches, and

free hand cut shapes. 


The is a 1 3/8 circle punch. Hat made with square punch. 

The greeting is by SU Project Life set called Holiday Cheer. 

Just an update on my mom in law. Katie is holding her own. 

The doctors say is could be anytime. I think Kate will go out when she 
 
is good and ready. She hasn't woken up for 3 days now. The waiting and
 
worrying is so hard on the family. I'm thankful that she is resting comfortably, and
 
not in any pain. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen
 
 
 
 

No comments: