Tuesday, July 24, 2018

31 Days of October Envelope Swap


So is it to early to start making Halloween crafts? 

Well no if you signed up to do 31 days of October swap. 

Which is what I did with the Swappers Corner group. 

This requires 31 envelopes that have been decorated in a Halloween theme. 

You also need to fill the envelopes with goodies for your partner. 

While I was at Betty's on Sunday I got 10 of the 31 envelopes finished. 

These need to be ready to mail the first week of September. 


I'm making all the envelopes using Tim Holtz distress oxide ink. Spiced Marmalade, Wilted Violet, and 

smokey black. 

Anytime I have a large swap hanging over my head I like to get a good jump

start on it. Feeling good as partners haven't been assigned yet, and I have 10 done! 

After these are finished I'm going to use mini clothes pins and attach them to a 

hemp cord, so they can be hung up. The idea of the swap is to open one envelope

each day of October. Should be fun! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: