Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Christmas Advent Pocket Letter from Rosalie


I joined an advent calendar swap back in October. 

This one  required three pocket letters with

each pocket labeled with numbers 1 through 25. 

I received my swap from Rosalie yesterday. 

Like how she sealed the pockets closed with washi tape. 





Here is how the back looks with the envelopes filled with goodies

for me to open each day. How fun! 




Here is the second pocket letter 10 through 18.




Back of the second letter.




And the last one 19 through 25. The two

extra pockets were also decorated.




and the back. I'm sure I'll have fun

opening up the envelopes with goodies inside during the month of December. 

Today I need to start my food prep for the big turkey dinner. Also

have an Optimist meeting tonight. Going to be another

cold day here. Even colder on Thanksgiving. Good thing I'll be

cooking a turkey. The kitchen should be nice and toasty! 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: