Monday, November 26, 2018

Oh No I Fell, and the Tree



The tree is up. Actually it was up on Friday. 

Funny thing happened to me on the way to Betty's yesterday. 

I was stepping off the step leading into our garage. 

My cat was running in, and I tripped over her. 

Don't worry the cat is fine. I however landed

on both knees on the hard garage floor. Don't

think I damaged the knee replacements, but I'm 

so sore. I must have twisted my left foot a bit went I landed

as it, and the back of my leg hurts. Will be taking it easy today. 





Mickey, and Minnie ornaments. You can also see

one of the ornaments that my mom, and dad had on their first

Christmas tree. I have several of the mercury ornaments. I hang

them high on the tree so kitty won't mess with them. 




Here we have the Christmas gecko. When we lived on Guam a 

larger gecko leaped into the top of our tree. It hit the tree top so hard

it shook the tree. So to keep that memory I made this stuffed gecko. He 

has found a place on the tree since 1992. 




Paper angel my friend Kathleen made me last year. 




Daytime view of the tree. 

The tree skirt was made by Sarah. That large stocking in the back

was part of a swap I was in years, and years ago. I used the angel for the topper this

year. Hubby likes the star topper better, but I thought the blue angel went

better with the skirt, and stocking. 

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with some artwork. Not sure if I will be 

stamping today or not. 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: