Monday, November 19, 2018

Christmas Washi Tape Swap


Finished up the last of my Christmas swaps. 

All done. No more swaps will I join till the New Year. 

Yes you heard me correctly. I'm not going to have the time

during December. 

So anyway....this is a washi tape swap. Had to present

5 different washi tapes. 

I stamped artist sized trading cards then ran them through the

Xyron machine so I could wrap the tape around them. 


Found this great assortment of Christmas Plaid tape. 

Great deal at Tuesday Morning for 3.99 for a package of eight. 

Today I'll be doing some housework. Need to get the place cleaned up

for the holidays. I'll be cleaning up the craft room, and putting all the toys

away. I'll still be stamping as I have to get together with Eliz to make

thank you cards. Also doing some type of favors for the business appreciation event. 

Both will be for the Optimist club. 

Planned a cookie baking day at my house. Having some family and friends

come over for a baking day. That is always a fun time! Getting

excited about Christmas. We got a little bit of snow yesterday. Not much

just a dusting, but it is really setting the mood! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: