Wednesday, November 28, 2018

More Pink for Christmas



Back with more pink for Christmas. 

This is a skinny card. Sized at 3x5, and is a bit

larger than the artist trading card I posted yesterday. 

I used Lovely as a Tree stamp set to stamp the 

pink trees in the background. I must say that for all

the years I've owned this set I never thought at any time

I'd be inking those trees up with pink! 

And speaking of things that are pink....look at what I found....





This is my autograph book that I had when I graduated from 6th grade. 

Can you believe that! 




Autograph from my 4th grade teacher. She was the best! She got

me started to playing the violin.




and my 5th grade teacher who I'm ashamed to say was my first crush. 

Really enjoyed going through the book and reading all the notes from 

old friends. We all wrote in our best cursive. Do they even teach that

to kids anymore? 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: