Friday, November 30, 2018

Pink Santa Shaker Card



This card was made with mostly washi tape, and a little

bit of patterned paper. 

Made the Santa shaker circle then glued it to the card. 

I know its pink, but pink for Christmas is growing on me! 

Oh my goodness I can't believe that today is the last

day of November. This month flew by!!! 

So what happened on this day in history?

Lucy and Desi Arnaz were married in 1940.
 
They were married for 20 years. 
 
In 1982 Michael Jackson's Thriller was released.
 
In 1835 Mark Twain was born. 
 
In 2007 Evel Knievel died. 
 
and today is National Stay at Home Because you are Well Day. 
 
If I was still working I think I would take the day off. Still cold
 
out as well as being slippery. Warmed up just enough today to 
 
melt the snow a bit, and of course there is still ice on the pavement. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 
 
 
 
 

No comments: