Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Decked out Gorjuss Girls


So my friend Kym sent me these two Gorjuss girls,

and asked me to dress them up for Christmas. 

All I added was the latte cup, sign, and hat for the

girl on the left. The other girl also has a Santa hat, package,

and candy cane. I added dots, and stripes to the scarves also

added some Wink of Stella, to the hats, and bottom trim on the dresses. 

I thought they came out cute! 

Me and Betty went to see The Nutcracker and the 4 Realms yesterday.

Very good movie. Put me in the holiday mood! 

This morning I bundled up, and took a walk to Marc's. Didn't need

anything just wanted to take a walk. There was even a few flakes of

snow falling. For the rest of the day I'm working on some swaps I

really need to finish up. Can't believe November is half over! 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: