Monday, November 12, 2018

Three Pocket Letter Advent Swap


I joined an advent pocket letter swap with the 

Swappers Corner FB group. 

Three pocket letters that had to have the numbers 1 through 25 on them. 

I just didn't want my partner to have the three pocket letters without

presenting them in some way.


So I got a 3/4 binder, and used some of the same paper to decorate the covers.
 
Lets look inside. 



On the inside I added some festive things that my partner could use. 





I found this Christmas Graphic 45 paper pack at Hollo's, and knew

it would be perfect as it had two sheets of paper that had the numbers 1 -25. 




To hold the goodies for each pocket I used a small envelope that

I also colored, and stamped. 




This is the second pocket letter number 10 through 18. 



and the last one. Numbered 19-25. Since the pocket letters have

9 pockets each there were two of them left over. I expanded number

25 to take up two pockets, then I just decorated the last pocket. 

I think it turned out adorable! Hope my partner likes it. 

Have to get this in the post this week. 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: