Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas?



Well I could blame my crafty friend Kathleen for

my love of pink this month, or I could blame myself

cause after all I'm the one who has a Barbie tree that has

a lot of pink in it. 

Either way I'm loving this paper pack I got from Michael's called

Sugar Blush. It is so pink!!!!!

Made this little artist trading card to swap. 





The tree shape was cut twice then layered to

give it a 3 D effect. 




The little gold star on top of the tree came from ms. Sparkle and Co. 

Found them at JoAnn's. Thankful now I picked up several packs of them. They

are great for holiday projects. 

I'm feeling a bit better today. I'm still sore, but I'm thinking I will recover. 

We got some snow last night. Not much about an inch and a half. Just

enough to make it look like a White Christmas. I'm sure with getting snow

early this season that we won't have any for Christmas. We will see. 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: