Saturday, November 17, 2018

Just another Merry Tag


Back with another Merry project. 

Love this stamp set made by Julie Nutting. 

The patterned paper used is called Say Freeze. 

Picked it up at Michael's. 

The girl's dress was colored with hot pink Prisma pencil.

I added the dots using a white gel pen. 





Added a bow at the top of the ornament. 

The ribbon was being stubborn, so I had to use 

a few mini glue dots to get it in the position I wanted. 

I'm not a big fan of using ribbon, but every once in a while it

really works well on a project. 
 
 


Here is the view of my backyard yesterday morning. 
 
We had a little bit of an ice storm. Medina was hit worse than Brunswick. 
 
The branches were so heavy with ice that the limbs were breaking. Old Man
 
Winter showed up early for work this season! 
 
I have some running around to do today. Need to hit the post office, wrap
 
Sarah's birthday gift, make her card, head over to Hollo's, and while I'm out
 
just for good measure I think I'll stop by Khols....and since Khols is right next to 
 
Hobby Lobby....you get where I'm going here....right? 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: