Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Tag Book for Kathleen


Last month me, and my crafty buddy Kathleen sent

each other a pack of scraps, and embellishments. We

were to use them to create a tag book. 

Wanted to share the book I created for her. For this

swap we were allowed to add things from our own stash. 

The little pink girl sticker Anne gave me. Love her. You

will see as I show more photos of the tag book that they are cut

with different sizes. I'm so eclectic with my crafting, or hodge podge

as hubby calls it I wanted the tags to  be different. 


Another sticker this time a cat from Anne. When Emily

was over last she saw the book, and commented that the little

green scribble on the cat's paw she did years ago when she was kid. 

Thought that was funny to know. 


Just some fun die cuts I had. Great thing

about making one of these books is all the scraps you can use up. 


The finished girl was layered on a pearl tag that

was stenciled. 


Emily told me my shading is getting much better as

she looked at this doll I colored. That is a big compliment coming from

her as she is the true artist in the family. 


This tag was cut using acetate. I added two

envelopes to it, and held them in place with clips. 

Of course I had to add some goodies for Kathleen in those pockets. 

Used hot glue to attach the fringed ribbon to the bottom of the tag. 


This crazy girl stamp was added on a tag just for fun. 



I think I made 13 or 14 tags in all for the book, but I won't 

post photos of them all. 

This is the last tag in the book. the die cut was sealed

in a pocket of acetate that I created with my fuse tool. 

The tag under it is a piece of pattern paper that was in the kit. 

Been hot, and humid here. Me and hubby have been getting up

early to get our daily walk in. Trying to beat the heat. The rest

of the days I've been enjoying my new stamping chateau. I can't

tell you just how much I love this room!!!!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen 



No comments: