Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Coop-Cake Anyone?



Coop-Cake anyone? 

I'm still playing with the chicken set I borrowed from

my friend Betty. 

I used Hexagon Hive thinlit to make the gray layer. 

The chickens are stamped with Jet Black ink, and water colored. 

I have one more project in mind to use with the chickens before

I give back the stamp set. 

Didn't do much yesterday. While hubby was at the gym working

out I stayed at home, and did some much needed housework. 

Not that I wanted to, but since it was so hot over the last few days the

things I normally do didn't get done. Thankfully we had some 

rain that helped with the humidity, and dropped the temps into the 

70's. So much nicer! 

I did get some weeding done in the front flower bed. With all the rain yesterday

morning the bed was nice, and moist which made the weeds easy to pull. 

Today I'm off to Khol's to spend my Khol Bucks. Need new sheets

for the bed, so I'll see what I can find. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: