Friday, July 12, 2019

Women with Attitudes ATC


Made some artist trading cards featuring women with attitudes. 

All colored with Prisma pencils. Backgrounds done with stencils, and

washi tape.


Closer view. I did use a paper straw to embellish at the bottom. 

Due to shipping though I flattened the straw so it wouldn't be so bulky. 


Love this one. See how the women is looking at the statement. Don't cross a woman. 


This one has the best use of the all the different washi tapes. At

least I think so. 

All created for a swap I joined. 

Went to Tuesday Morning yesterday. Found a few goodies for the stamping chateau. 

Sometimes you can find pretty good craft supplies there for a great price. 

Today I need to finish working on hems for John's pants. I don't think he

has ever bought a pair of pants that I didn't need to hem. Good thing he has

mom that will still fix them for him. While I'm working on sewing I might

as well do some other things that are in need of mending. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: