Monday, July 8, 2019

Shadow Shaker Boxes


Emily had a great time at her little party yesterday. 

We did some crafting. Each of us made a shadow shaker box. 

Everyone style is so different, and they turned out great! 


This one made by the bride Emily. Glad I had some succulent paper she could use. 


Sarah made a shaker to celebrate the 4th of July. Love the colors. She

put in some great charms as well. 


Anne made this cute little girl with flowers shaker box. How sweet! 


Halloween themed shaker box made by Caitlyn. She used

a piece of acetate that had a spider web printed on it. Detail didn't come

out well in the photo. Box looks wicked up close. 


and of course I made a Paris themed box for my room. 


Photo of all of us crafting. The girls had a blast going

through all my drawers, and supplies. I  think they were overwhelmed with

how much craft stuff I really have. 


From the back, Sarah, Anne, Emily, and Caitlyn. 

Had fun crafting, and teaching them yesterday. Hope to do 

another crafting girls day soon! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: