Thursday, July 11, 2019

More Photos of the Little Party for Em


One of the things we did on Sunday was practice with the bustle

on Em's wedding dress. 

Love the photo of mom, and daughter. 


Also love that the bride to be always wears mismatched socks. 

How fun! 

From the left, Sarah, Caitlyn, Emily, and Anne. 

I was bad, and did some shopping with Betty on Tuesday at Catan's. 

picked up just a few more things. Sorry but I put everything away

this time without taking a photo first. Lets just say it was more than

the last photo I posted of my Catan's haul. 

Yesterday I drove up to Joann's and got a few more things. I'm 

working on getting things I know I will be using for the craft fairs I 

plan to take part in. Not this holiday season, but for next year. 

I've already started working on stuff to sell at my table. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: