Sunday, July 7, 2019

Junking Finds



Now isn't he a happy fellow? 

One of the things I picked up on Thursday while doing

some junking with John. 

Couldn't pass this one up for 2.00. There was also

a cow cup made the same way sitting on the shelve. John

told me I should bring it home also as I shouldn't break up the pair, 

but I'm not a big cow fan, so needless to say I left the cow for someone else to claim. 


So do you think this is to racy? I like the 

burliest look it gives the stamping chateau. 


Check out the rockets red glare. Me hubby, and his sister

Lisa went to see the Brunswick firework show. It was great this year, 

and hubby got us front row seats in the field. We had a great view. 


Well today the girls are coming over. Doing a girls day with Emily. 

Going to have her try on her wedding gown, and have us practice

putting up the bustle. Then planning to do some crafts, visiting the antique store, 

and later dinner. Should be a great afternoon. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: