Sunday, July 28, 2019

Clear Pencil Cases for Embellishment


I made a Dollar Tree run yesterday afternoon.

In the back to school section I 

found these clear plastic pencil cases, and

thought they would be great to hold some 

embellishments. 


They had many different colors, but I only

purchased the gray, and pink ones. 


I purchased 8, and I may just go back for a few more. 


Instead of getting a binder to put them in

I opted for large split rings to hold

them together. 


For now they are hanging from the back of my 

sewing chair, but I'm sure I'll get them up on a hook

under one of my wall shelves. 

Going to be another sizzling day for us. 

I'd like to go to Tuesday Morning today to 

see if they have Halloween stuff in. With

these hot weather days I'm thinking about Fall! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: