Friday, July 5, 2019

Just a Walk in the Park



Took some pics the other day while walking around Brunswick Lake.

Love this shot as it reminds me of our cat hiding under the curtain with

it's tail sticking out. You know it has to be thinking "if I don't move

you can see me". 


Here is a better view of the deer. 


View from the bridge at the lake below. You can see a carp in the corner. 


Lovely sky. 

Hope everyone had a great 4th. I know I did.

John came over, and spent the entire day. Made him 

his favorite breakfast salmon patties, and eggs. 

Then we did something that we have not done for along time. 

We went junking! I picked up a few things. I'll post pics of those treasures tomorrow. 

After that we all went to dinner at the Royal Dragon. Celebrating John's birthday 

a bit early as he has to work that day. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: